FLYING offset dye sublimation ink CMYK sublimation printing ink
Offset Sublimation Ink printing Process :
1. The first part is very simple and resembles exactly to normal
process of offset printing . Precisely in the same manner, we
offset print the artwork (as mirror image) on the two-side offset
paper using sublimation offset ink .
2. Put the printed paper on substrates ,such as polyester and nylon
After offset printing, put the printed paper on the surface of the
substrates , and with printed surface
facing downwards on the surface of substrates.
3. Put both the paper and substrates on the heat press.
And heat(190℃-220℃),time(15-30S) and pressure(0.5kg/cm²) is applied
using a heat press.
The ink sublimates i.e. converts to gaseous form and gets deposited
"into" the surface, thus transferring image.
4. Finally ,take out paper and fabric from heat press ,the final
product will be born .
Any of offset presses :
FLYING Sublimation Ink was designed for offset printing . It was used on all kinds offset
Machine, such as single-color , dual-color and multi-color offset
printing machine .Be adaptable to the
demand for medium-speed or high-speed printing .
Advantages of sublimation ink :
1. This sublimation ink have passed REACH, ROHS,MSDS, DGM
2. This sublimation ink is safe for the environment and has no harm
to skin . It does not belong to corrosives .
3. The color of FLYING FO-GR sublimation offset ink is very bright, quality is very stable ,liquidity is very good
,and don't build up inks on offset blanket . There is no
accumulation of inks on the rolls ,and also the number of machine
washing is greatly reduced,then there will be more and more orders.
4. This sublimation ink have few printing trouble, because of its
different material and printing process.
5. Black is very intense and gives good coverage without domination
of the other colours .
6. With high printing performance and outcome .
7. Have no skinning within one week after open ink tins.
8. We can offer OEM, if you need your own labels, we shall design
labels according to your demands.
Typical Uses of sublimation ink:
Sun umbrellas, mouse , school bags , tent ,Biking Jerseys, Team
Uniforms , Fashion T-Shirts , Garments , Custom Roll Textiles ,
Flags , Banners ,eye mask, phone case , gloves , carpet , socks ,
apron , umbrellas , sweatshirt, yoga mat , back cushion , necktie
,beach pants,Tradeshow Booths and Displays , Casino Tables , Casino
Chips , Surfboards , Skateboards , Snowboards ,Skies , Custom
Furniture , Interior Design , 3D dye sublimation applications ,
sublimation aluminum sheet , key rings , key chain , display
products , plates , mugs , ceramic etc.
FLYING FO-GR Sublimation Ink Color fastness :
Conditions of transfer printing :
|Fabric Name||Temperature of transfer printing||Pressure||Time|
|Polyester low flexibility Fabric||190℃-220℃||0.5kg/cm²||15-30s|
|Three-acetate fiber fabric||190℃-220℃||0.5kg/cm²||15-30s|
|Gather propionitrile Fabric||190℃-220℃||0.5kg/cm²||15-30s|
If you have some questions , please contact me or send me Email :
Contact: Lizzy Liu
Mobile : 0086-18738582704
Skype : sublimationoffset